This resource is designed to help children understand the difference between whole and half shapes. There are 6 activity worksheets, each contains 4 images. Giving 24 opportunities to learn this important skill. Children are asked to draw half shapes.
The images are:
* Circle (Button, Doughnut, Orange, Pizza)
* Oval (Mirror, Avocado, Easter egg, Door Mat)
* Square (Biscuit, Picture, Window, Slice of Cheese)
* Rectangle (TV remote control, Door, Phone, Ruler)
* Triangle (Crisp, Coat hanger, Sandwich, Slice of Pizza)
* Diamond (Playing card, Kite, Road Sign, Diamond Ring)
For younger children they can just draw the missing half shape. For older children they can draw the features to the other half of the image e.g. drawing should include pizza topping.
Directions on how to use are included. Answer sheet is not required.
This is a print and go resource.
This workbook can be used at home or in a classroom.