Supercharge Your Child's Handwriting in 7 days!
Sign up to my handwriting newsletter and get ‘Supercharge
Your Child’s Handwriting in 7 Days!’ for free!
21 worksheets and advice delivered direct to your email box
Discover how handwriting for kids does not have to be boring or repetitive
Read what parents have said about this mini-course…
Thanks for this amazing short course to get us started.
We have found your approach quite inspiring – it gives us hope!
I’m filing all these away for next term when I will be telling all my primary schools about you.
Thank you so much for doing this course for free, super generous! How kind you are! Thank you!
Thank you SO much for this free course!
Thank you so much for the personalised response. I appreciate your advice for the boys. Will also keep an eye out for your new handwriting course, sounds great.
Tempted? So have over 600 parents too.
You’re not alone. Many parents search the internet for advice on how to help their child improve their handwriting.
Here are a few reasons why they joined. What is your reason?
- “I just want her to be able to enjoy creating work that she can be proud of and not be left behind because she’s embarrassed of how it looks.” Jacqui, Mum to 7-year old daughter.
- “My daughter can write but after the first line writing becomes sloppy she tries to join the letter and it looks a mess can’t read it. I also think pencil grip is an issue.” Bhavika, Mum.
- “To make writing easier for my child.” Laura, Mum to 9-year old Seth.
- “They are both behind in writing and wish to make it fun and less stressful, they are struggling and uncaring of how untidy their writing is.” Vicki, Mum to Leon and Archie.
- “I have signed up to help my 10 year old who was in tears tonight after having to write in fast joined up writing at school today.” Alison, Mum whose son had been trying to improve his handwriting for 2 years.
- “I would really like to help my 7 year old with her handwriting which in the last 6 months seems to have slipped rather than improved.” Caron, Mum of a girl whose teacher threw her work away in the rubbish bin because it was too difficult to read.
Concerned about your email inbox being over run with unnecessary emails?
I pride myself on giving good quality advice but in manageable bite-sized steps. You will receive everything you need to know about handwriting for kids.
I too do not want your email inbox to be clogged up with emails that you would never look at. Here at Help with Handwriting, I will NEVER sell or pass your details onto a third party.
Do you remember being taught at school? Luckily, times have changed. Now is the time for you to know the truth about handwriting for kids.
To sign up, place your details in the box at the top of the page.